Re: Re: RE: a little help please

From: Biff Byrum (bbyrum9@foothill.net)
Date: Thu Mar 05 2009 - 22:28:59 EST

I'm not sure, I've been under the impression that 1996 to ? Mopars don't
support that as far as the PCM readouts go. I thought that the key method
only gives you the instrument panel readout. I know it didn't work in the
past on a friend's 1996 Grand Cherokee, or another friend's 1998 Laramie
4x4. Am I mistaken? Biff