Re: was 4.7L Cams, now engineers!

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 12 2009 - 01:09:38 EDT

Sounds like my feelings towards my Dakota, except it's hauling my
banshee and driving across the dunes to the beach with the grill and
my mom in the truck for a BBQ. Of course professionally I'm one of the
managers that has to explain things to my regional who get's to
explain it to the Division GM who then get's to explain it to the
executives. Although I have the added joy of explaining other people's
screw ups from before my time as manager to government auditors, I
just can't wait for the European Medication Evaluation Authority to
come next month. If I can swing it right I'll be able to talk my
regional into giving me a little time off after that and I'll be able
to take the quad and the Dak down to the dunes for a long weekend.