Re: seat belts

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Mar 25 2009 - 23:22:25 EDT

I have had my pass front belt mech apart, and let me tell you, there was
alot of cussing and wall throwing. Seriously, it would be much easier
to cut your glass and repair *it* rather than take the mechanisim apart..

Bernd may have a trick for re-assembilng the blasted thing, but *I* had
a devil of a time...