Re: New Truck and the old one is for sale

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 31 2009 - 22:45:09 EDT

The new Hemi is incredible. 390 HP and 407 ft-lb. It performs like a
sports car and handles almost as well. They really did it right. I
went with the Quad cab so that I can have the 6.5 ft bed to fit my
quad with the tail gate closed. It's a ST 4x4 with the "popular
features group" or what ever they call it, so not fully loaded but
also a lot cheaper than if it was. The chrome grill with the dark
slate paint looks really sharp.

As for the Dakota, it served it's purpose for nearly 3 years now, but
after my last vacation with the torque converter throwing a wrench in
the gears, so to say, and a promotion, driving a 15 year truck with
163,000 miles...let's just say it was time for an upgrade. The awesome
thing is I've already got two people interested in buying it and I
haven't even listed it anywhere. Don't worry, I won't be leaving the
DML, and I will recommend that who ever buys it joins the list.