Re: RE: O.T. 05 Grand Caravan

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue May 05 2009 - 16:36:14 EDT

Thanks Bernd, I kinda suspected that was gonna be the case. I'm guessing about $80 for a new valve. Any idea if it will hurt the car to drive it like that for a while? Closest Autozone or Dodge dealer is 85 miles away.

Could I maybe buy some time by removing the valve and try cleaning it with some carb cleaner?

Ray