Re: Tire Chunking Fun

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri May 08 2009 - 09:02:47 EDT

Matt Beazer wrote:

> For those of us too scared to mess up our trucks:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRhIuaeyVyw

Heh - I was wondering if someone was going to post soem Daves Farm clips here...

I've been a subscriber to Daves Farm's channel for a while - and when I saw him get a Gen I
long bed Dakota - I cringed, cried, said a few curses... and watched heh.

This brings back soem WEEEIRD de-ja-voogy type memories for me. A Gen I long box, covered in
light tan mud - the sound of the truck at idle as the timing chain rattles... and the
mufflerless exhaust... all identical to Christine at the 2002 BBQ. Creepy...

"Man is the only kind of varmint [who] sets his own trap, baits it, then steps in it"
-John Steinbeck