Re: Rear gear ratio

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 08 2009 - 12:17:43 EDT

In Washington you will have to go with the electronic option. When I
thought my Speedometer sensor was going out I found out that only
licensed speedometer shops can do anything with them, auto parts
stores don't even sell them, fortunately in my situation all it took
was a couple of butt splices and some electrical tape to reconnect the
broken wires.