Re: 2000 Bucket Seats, Huntington Beach,Ca

From: Woodruff, Jason P (jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com)
Date: Mon May 11 2009 - 14:26:37 EDT

Sold it a while ago really. Sept, '07. I was bringing a knife (the
dakota) to a gun (Cameros, Mustangs) fight (AutoX) for long enough
(5years). Good news is I sold it at a reasonable price to an enthusiast
in Oklahoma City. He's racing it regularly, and invites me out to drive
it when I visit relatives.
I've moved on it racing an MX-5 (new body miata).
http://public.fotki.com/makofoto/2009-auto-cross-sol-2/prosolo-el-toro/i
mg4884.html
http://public.fotki.com/makofoto/2009-auto-cross-sol-2/san-diego-tour-20
09/img2905.html
What a blast. And I daily drive the Prius now. I also have a full size
E350 for hauling around stuff, needed it for business anyways.
Jay W

From: Terrible Tom ("silvereightynine@aol.com
<mailto:silvereightynine@aol.com?Subject=Re:%202000%20Bucket%20Seats,%20
Huntington%20Beach,Ca&In-Reply-To=<gttjus$2q2$1@bent.twistedbits.net> )
Uhoh.... does this mean that you sold/traded your Dak?
Woodruff, Jason P wrote:
> I've got a pair of bucket seats left over from my race truck. I think
> put about 80kmi on these seats, but no tears and such. They've been
> wrapped in bags in my mom's garage for about 4years. Free to whoever
> wants to come and pick them up.
>
> I've also got a full size spare wheel/tire left in my storage in
Irvine.

<mailto:woodrufj@yahoo.com?Subject=Re:%202000%20Bucket%20Seats,%20Huntin