Re: Auto parts swap at the Dunkirk NY County Fairgrounds

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu May 14 2009 - 12:15:31 EDT

"Jason Bleazard" <dml@bleazard.net> wrote:

> This came up on one of my Craigslist auto searches, thought I'd pass it
> along in case anyone is interested.

> http://buffalo.craigslist.org/pts/1169915777.html

> (Dunkirk is near DML HQ. If you can't make it yourself, maybe you can
> convince Jon to be your personal shopper for the weekend.)

   Hmmmm, trolling Craigslist for Dakota parts? :-) That ad had some
interesting parts/vehicles in it. Probably a good thing they didn't
include prices. I must now repeat "I do not need more projects" until
those parts and vehicles seem less interesting. ;-)

   I didn't realize the swap meet was this weekend. They don't seem
to do a good job of advertising - I always seem to find out after its
already happened. ;-) I'll have to see if I can swing by. Usually
its a waste of time (hillbillies with piles of rusty crap laid out on
tarps) but sometimes I find some useful supplies or tools.

--
                                          -Jon-