Re: front hubs/wheel bearings

From: ttroidl@bluefrog.com
Date: Wed May 20 2009 - 00:01:45 EDT

Yes, once you pull it off the spindle you look at the back side, and you can see the bearing and number...

removing is easy so long as you have a press.

you remove a lock ring, and press it out.

simple and easy, I have replaced mine on my '97 and my '02 2wd MANY times no problems at all.

Napa does NOT carry it, however most Carquest stores do stock it.