RE: O2 Sensors - reprise

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Thu May 21 2009 - 09:38:04 EDT

The codes will stay in the system until cleared or over 255 Key cycles. The
O2 sensors are a "1-Trip" failure so if the problem still exists after a key
cycle (start/run/stop), it will stay as active. If the problem is gone, the
PCM will change the status to Stored but it will stay in the system until
cleared (or as noted...255 key cycles).

- Bernd