Re: RE: Re: DML Digest V5 #3742

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Mon May 25 2009 - 15:34:02 EDT

Only 5 quart jugs here in Spokane, WA. Which makes sense to me, most
cars use 4.5-5 quarts. All the other oil jugs for other brands and
conventional oil are 5 quarts too around here, unless you buy the
cheap Walmart "Super tech" oil in the gallon jugs.

Costco sells 6 individual quart boxed cases around here... but it's
less cheap than it used to be, it's like $34 a case ($5.60 a quart) so
the jug is still more cost effective unless Costco has a Coupon
floating around.

MattB