Relays for Heavy loads.

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu May 28 2009 - 18:50:42 EDT

Scott L. Writes: >> I don't remember how many cfms the BM
pulls but that sure sounds stronger. If you need a good strong
relay, try a Ford Mustang starter relay, the old kind. <<

I'd recommend the old MOPAR relays that pulled all the
car basically. It was mounted on the drivers side firewall and
is a "continuous duty" relay whereas the FOMOCO starter relay
is not meant to be for continuous duty. It probably will carry
more current for a short period, but Will not last if used in a
continuous duty mode. BTDT...

We could certainly slow the aging process
down if it had to work its way through Congress.
- Will Rogers

Azie