Re: Rear bumpers - used vs. aftermarket?

From: Chris Reck (chris_blm@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 22:11:38 EDT

I found this site for mine, and waiting on ordering it until I can fix my
exhaust:

http://www.usautobodyparts.com/catalog/DODGE%20%7C%20CHRYSLER%20%7C%20PLYMOUTH/DAKOTA%20%20(1997-2004)/1999

$179.99 for a steel shell (swap pads and painted pieces) not too bad.

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
"It's not the meat, it's how you apply the rub"