Re: Exhaust Manifold/Y-Pipe replacement

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jun 02 2009 - 18:02:39 EDT

>>Anyone know a good online site to get cheap, but new exhaust manifolds and
y-pipes? I found a RH side and pipe on EBAY, but can't find the LH side. I
think I should get both sides the same brand<<

it doesn't matter if they are the same brand as much as they need to be the
right size and fitment. Have you checked local boneyards? getting a new one
is nice, but getting a perfectly good used set can be just as good and
cheaper. www.car-part.com has tons of used parts. There are also several
aftermarket choices like headers and y-pipe if you plan to go down the
performance road later on.

- miggity