Re: Lower Rad Hose Spring

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon Jun 08 2009 - 21:26:55 EDT

"Ray Block" <BPracing@wowway.com> wrote:
> [...]

  Yep, plus a hose that might not technically need the spring when new
may soften up over the years and get to the point where it does need
the spring. (Sure, I suppose you could change your hoses regularly as
preventative maintenance, but how many people actually do that?) I
know I don't... ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-