RE: OT: bodybuilding was: Taurus Fan Update

From: Bob Nichols (bocd@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Jun 18 2009 - 23:39:51 EDT

Hey jon.... No it's the npc show in west orange nj......over 45 masters
class. Will your bro be doing the empire states at Rockland Community
College on july 18th? I'll be doing that one also...along with the Toms
River show on july 11th. Then I might just have a piece of pecan pie with
some ice cream :o)
Bob