RE: Taurus Fan Update

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Sun Jun 21 2009 - 22:57:00 EDT

The problem is Dodge held true to it's famous marketing line of "Dodge
Different" and changed shit under the hood so often that you can't have one
all inclusive set up that would work for most people. I have a custom SPAL
fan and shroud on my '00 that bolts in using the factory e-fan mounts. It
was designed to fit under the stock fan shroud(even though I don't run one),
and pulls plenty of air to keep my truck cool in 9 degree Midwest muggy
temps with the A/C on high sitting at stop lights in between short 25mph
stretches of road. I'm also running the SPAL fan-pwm-v3 variable speed
controller. In all, I have over $400 invested in my e-fan. But IMO, you
get what you pay for.

brian cropp