Drive shaft locationq

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Jun 23 2009 - 12:11:42 EDT

Don R. writes: >>No I believe Matt was right. Gen 1 and 2 at
least (which includes his 95), the front drive shaft is on the left
side of the transmission. The front diff is offset to the left (driver's
side) of center. <<

Well!! Guess that proves we never get too Old to learn..
I admit I'm not familiar with the Dakota 4X4's.. I own 2
Daks. An '89 reg cab 2wd lwb V6 A500 and a '95 ext cab
2wd V8 A518. Both have been really dependable.

My wife has a slight impediment in her speech.
Every now and then she stops to breathe.
- Jimmy Durante

Azie