Re: 2001 power mirrors on a 2000... wiring Q

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jul 02 2009 - 15:09:54 EDT

w00t! Thanks for all of the answers guys! And thanks again Bernd for the
pinouts! I'll try to post a play-by-play when I attempt to tackle this
project =)

>From what I gather from all of the replies is: the connectors are the same,
but the signal going to each wire is different. So it's really just going to
be a game of finding which signal is supposed to go to wire and what-not.
Once I get them on the truck and working, I'll post a color-to-color with
pics so anyone can do this =)

Stay tuned, and thanks again!!!

- miggity

2000 R/T CC. mods and stuff.