Re: Re: Front drive shaft question

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jul 12 2009 - 10:02:11 EDT

Jay & Dana wrote:

> Nobody ?
> Guess I'm the only one to experience this phenomenon , weird ;-)
> Jay

I know what peice you are talking about - but I'm having a hard time visualizing what you are
describing. Is there any chance you can snap a pic of it? They changed the front drive shaft
with the 97 body style, and I'm not sure how different it is from what I've worked on.

"Man is the only kind of varmint [who] sets his own trap, baits it, then steps in it"
-John Steinbeck