RE: RE: Brake Booster

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Mon Jul 13 2009 - 09:38:41 EDT

A small leak won't affect the booster as much as a sensor. It needs to be a
decent sized hole for it to cause havoc with the booster.

The brake fluid level could be lower, it depends on if the fluid was ever
topped off though. All it takes if a little fluid leak, and some time (up
to a year in some cases) for the internal diaphragm to develop a small hole
from the brake fluid.

- Bernd