Re: Transmission kick down linkage issues

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jul 18 2009 - 14:20:59 EDT

Ray Block wrote:

>>Heh heh heh... this clarifies an issue that was holding up a certain
>>decision I had to make.
>>Thank you very much, gentelmen... *cracks knuckles* thats exactly the
>>information I was
>>looking for.
>>

> While I'm afraid to ask what you're up to Tom, if you are dealing with a
> hydraulic (i.e. RH) trans, and you get your kickdown set correctly but still
> don't have WOT or part throttle upshifts where you'd like them....I have
> solutions for those too. :)
>
> Ray

I am working with a 46RH transmission, Ray. Thanks for the offer. I hope I don't have to take
you up on it. LOL I'm venturing into more uncharted territory here - so there is a chance I'll
need assistance down the road.

"Man is the only kind of varmint [who] sets his own trap, baits it, then steps in it"
-John Steinbeck