(no subject)

From: Zito, James A (GE Infra, Energy) (james.zito@ge.com)
Date: Wed Jul 22 2009 - 00:33:55 EDT

Chris Reck, was talking to Terrible Tom tonite on the interweb........

He told me that you live in IL not too far from Cairo......

I thinking of bidding on this ...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320402003332&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Want an Olds to carry my other Oldses. So I was wondering if there would be any possibility of you going to inspect this beast for me??

Please hit me @ this addy and conv442@earthlink.net, thanks.

Plan on making the BBQ this year if I don't get screwed with work.....asking for vacation around the BBQ dates.

Either will show up in 10 wheel drive or a rag top or a full time 2wd Dakota. And if the second 2 options will have home brew with me.

Jim