Re: Beat Up Trucks

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Jul 23 2009 - 15:47:47 EDT

On Jun 23, 2009, at 12:56 , Don Rey wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 12:35 PM, Zito, James A (GE Infra,
> Energy)<james.zito@ge.com> wrote:
>>
>> Come now me laddy......your rag top wasn't the most beat up truck @
>> the
>> BBQ ;-))))
>>

> Well no, not when I have to compete with Mike's cute lil dak!

It'll be there.

I don't have my fresh set of doors on it yet so be up to date on your
tetanus shots....
<http://tinyurl.com/mp3lvv>

On a related note: does anyone need any power window junk from a Gen
III, including glass? I have one full set pass and driver currently,
and will have a second full set. Regulators with working motors,
tracks, glass. inner wipers. outer wipers are all shot. Also have a
set of 8.25 axle shafts I've been hanging onto that will be scrapped
shortly.

Mike