Re: Trav's Pictures was QUESTION for Mr. Steiger -- 2009 DML BBQ Count Down!!

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jul 23 2009 - 22:38:14 EDT

Bob Nichols wrote:
> http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a385/bobn/
>
> check out newest downloads
>
> he did this a night....actually at 3 in the morning.
>
> The kid must be part cat with 9 lives....i think he has 2 or 3 left....
>
> bob

Wrecked at 3 am - - sounds familar. Really happy no one got hurt Bob. Damned lucky
considering the damage. As for the Cherokee? Hell I'd chop the top off - cage it and just wheel
the piss out of it LOL

  Whos the body builder dude?

"Man is the only kind of varmint [who] sets his own trap, baits it, then steps in it"
-John Steinbeck