RE: Trav's Pictures was QUESTION for Mr. Steiger -- 2009 DML BBQ Count Down!!

From: Bob Nichols (bocd@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Jul 23 2009 - 23:42:33 EDT

Bob Nichols wrote:

> Hey Tom
>
> Nah....the jeep is shot. He had another one in the driveway in 2 days and
> swapped the suspension / cut the wheel wells open. I told him he can't go
> wheel'in until he has a full roll cage. I'm just glad he's ok.

Heh sounds good - after that ordeal I would be surprised if he did not have
the motivation to cage it!

He's just nuts....sometimes he has more balls than brains :o)

> That's me at the garden state a few weeks ago...i took 3rd in the over
> 35....i'm 53 so I'm happy with that.
>
> Bob

Impressive! I'll be happy if I don't have a beer gut by your age - let
alone have any muscle
at all LOL. Congrads on the top 3 finish :D

Thanks! No beer for me.....

Have fun at the BBQ

Bob
-
"Man is the only kind of varmint [who] sets his own trap, baits it, then
steps in it"
-John Steinbeck
-