RE: Sorta O/T: Trying to buy a new truck rant

From: knox.james@sympatico.ca
Date: Fri Jul 24 2009 - 21:31:45 EDT

Lest We forget ;-) The old cadi has aggressive tires now that befit a 5000 LB 2wd limo , The Steiger Ramp to the ACFT Hangar, Barn , Garage and Hospice. However tires with studs may have done the job. Shear glare ice took the tractor off to the side to be the mule. My gratitude to Jon and Family.

Inclement weather comes in many forms.

Jim Knox, 91 Dak, 96 Fleetwood Brougham LT1 Eng