Re: RE: Got some new wheels/tires

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Mon Jul 27 2009 - 19:43:09 EDT

Yup, if Miller/SPX ever actually ships the tool I need to get the pitman
arm off... I got scared into ordering the FSM tool from others breaking
pitman arm removers, and I don't think my harbor freight one would fit
with the stupid cross member in the way... no way I'm putting 'em on
before I know it's aligned right and I don't have 1/3rd of a turn of
slack in my steering wheel, heh.