Who's all coming to the BBQ?

From: Chris Reck (chris_blm@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jul 27 2009 - 23:02:42 EDT

Anyone else bringing their kids?

I'm going to be there Friday around 1 PM and will leave early Sunday
morning. I'm going to pick my son (9) up near Detroit along the way and
he'll ride shotgun with me. We were going to tent it, but maybe rely on the
barn if it rains.

I'll bring the smoker, brisket, and buns for Saturday dinner!

I could also use some help to investigate oddities with the truck; since I'm
going to thumb the gov't and keep the truck as long as I can. How difficult
is it to replace wheel bearings? I think all 4 are starting to show their
age.

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
"It's not the meat, it's how you apply the rub"