RE: No BBQ for The Adam Blaster this year... :(

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 08 2009 - 21:22:54 EDT

We're zipping through Ontario on our way back from Nova Scotia (a wedding and family vacation out there.)
We'll be in Windsor for a couple of days and then back on the road heading west to good 'ole Alberta.
Should be in Windsor between Tuesday and leaving Saturday of this coming week.
Are you guys going to be around the deep south of Ontario this week? lol

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

> Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 18:31:29 -0400
> From: dml@bleazard.net
> To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
> Subject: Re: DML: No BBQ for The Adam Blaster this year... :(
>

> Mr. Plow wrote:
>>
>> Well, it looks like we'll be leaving Ontario to head back to Alberta
>> on Saturday the 15th. So, I won't be able to attend this year.
>
> Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it. What part of Ontario are
> you in, and when are you going to be here? Maybe we could meet for
> lunch or something if you have a few free minutes.
>
> --
> Jason Bleazard http://drazaelb.blogspot.com Burlington, Ontario
> his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
> hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=PID23384::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:NF_BR_sync:082009