RE: No BBQ for The Adam Blaster this year... :(

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 09 2009 - 05:47:20 EDT

If it was just Jackie and I, it would be easy (and great) to get together with you guys for lunch or something...
But with Spencer, we try to have short breaks out of the car and let the little guy run around (while we both chase after him) and try to wear himself out. lol

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

> Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 21:27:47 -0400
> From: dml@bleazard.net
> To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
> Subject: Re: DML: No BBQ for The Adam Blaster this year... :(
>

> Mr. Plow wrote:
>>
>> Are you guys going to be around the deep south of Ontario this week? lol
>
> Hmmm... Burlington isn't really close to Windsor. Don't suppose you're
> driving through the GTA? Even if you're taking the 401, we can get to
> Milton or Mississauga easily enough. Or even Toronto proper,
> if you must... :-) I've got the week off work, so our schedule is
> pretty flexible.
>
> --
> Jason Bleazard http://drazaelb.blogspot.com Burlington, Ontario
> his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
> hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black

Get free photo software from Windows Live
http://www.windowslive.com/online/photos?ocid=PID23393::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:SI_PH_software:082009