Re: Brake Controller on a Dak?

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon Aug 10 2009 - 21:58:56 EDT

Barry Oliver <barrysuperhawk@comcast.net> wrote:
> GREAT! Best news I have heard all week. So, when I search for a dodge
> pigtail... I didn't get what I was expecting to get... but is this it?
> http://www.etrailer.com/p-3020-P.htm
> http://www.tekonsha.com/product/details.asp?ProdID=90185&cat=1435
> If so I am going to order tonight...

  Yep, that looks like it. You may want to have a look under your
dash just to verify that Dodge installed the connector in your truck.
I think its the trailer tow package that triggers it. All of the ones
I have seen are blue in color, and have been under the dash on the
left side of the driver's footwell.

  My Ram is parked right outside so I can snap a pic of what it looks
like if you need it. Actually, I just realized that this is the age
of teh intarweb and somebody might already have a photo somewhere.
:-) It looks like this:
http://www.randpcarriages.com/tech/2004Durango_plug.JPG

--
                                          -Jon-