Re: Really Goddam Depressing

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Aug 10 2009 - 22:04:28 EDT

Jason Bleazard wrote:

> Terrible Tom wrote:
>
>>THat truck must be saved I dont care how.. I gotta save that truck..
>

> Shall we start a collection to bail Tom out of jail now?

  Ok I calmed down (just a little) and manged to fire off a personal message to the guy Kevin,
who made that video. He works at a NAPA in Califorina. I'm hoping he might be willing to help
out an associate of his. That video was posted August 7th - so that Dakota may already be long
gone, but I'm damned well going to try and find out. i dunno what I can do... unless I can
pick it up cheap (scrap value) - I cant pony up a few grand for it right now... but I gotta
make SOME effort.

"Man is the only kind of varmint [who] sets his own trap, baits it, then steps in it"
-John Steinbeck