Re: Can I send my Dakota back?

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Tue Aug 11 2009 - 00:52:52 EDT

The tires on there were bald to begin with -- have an appointment at the
closest place that'd take me (Meineke) tomorrow at 8am. I have toe
plates, but when I finished at 6am after starting at 4:30pm I was in no
mood to diddle with toe plates... I just wanted to go HOME. I HATE not
having my own garage... I could have spread it out over several days if
I did.

MattB