Great - can't I attend one BBQ without mechanical failure?

From: TerribleTom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 18:28:34 EDT

Code P1763 on a DTC pull. According to the DML DTC decoder, this means
my transmission problems are still present.

"Governor pressure sensor volts above rated volts."

I just had the transmission governor replaced... again... Am I going to
screw up the trans worse if I try and drive home with it doing whatever
its doing? Does this mean the trans internal pressures are too high? Or
whatever sensor monitors it, is fubar?

  I HATE CHRYSLER AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS! .... yes - that includes
the A-500.

TerribleTom @ 09 BBQ