Re: Re: ATF fountain

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Thu Aug 27 2009 - 16:13:45 EDT

If you had the last two winters we've had in my area, you'd be wanting
those CV joints and transfer cases. RWD doesn't cut it when you're
trying to plow through the 2 feet of snow that fell over a 12 hour
period. ;) The only vehicles out there were Jeeps and other 4wd
vehicles with decent ground clearance (to say, no Escalades, CRVs, or
"Mini-Utes").

MattB