Need Dumbo Ears

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Aug 28 2009 - 10:51:06 EDT

Ok, got a stupid problem. I need to get a set of the Dumbo ear mirrors
for my Gen3. I called the local places and couldn't even get them to
understand what I was referring to [" What? you mean Dakotas came with
different mirrors? I aint never seen that..."].

So, who has some? I just KNOW the parts hounds on this list have some
leads for me..

On a different note, if anyone needs a set of STOCK taillights or the
small power mirrors, shoot me an email...