Re: A new DML legacy

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Sep 02 2009 - 18:20:35 EDT

"Chris Reck" <chris_blm@comcast.net> wrote:
> What I'm hoping against is a suprise inside the smoker when Tom ships it
> back to me... Did you guys clean it? Is there still part of the brisket
> left? Did I get the burger?

   You did not. Doesn't seem to be much point in inflicting the
burger on anyone since it has been Han Solo'd into an incommunicable
form. :-) However, I notice that there *is* actually one burger in
the fridge which was left over from the BBQ, so the potential exists
to start a brand new BMD (that's Burger of Mass Destruction).

   I haven't decided what, if anything, will happen with this new
volunteer. :-)

--
                                          -Jon-