Fan Power Source

From: bob (bocd@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Sep 10 2009 - 09:35:11 EDT

Hey Guys

I know this has been discussed before.....so at the risk of being yelled at
:o( Is there a high amp power source I can tap into to direct wire my Black
Magic Fan. I'd prefer not to use a relay or the thermostat if possible.
I've been using a small 1" square relay and the bugger keeps burning out. I
guess it's just not heavy duty enough and the amp draw is too high for it.
If I have to use a relay....anyone have a part number and source?

Thanks
Bob