Re: Cranks, No Start

From: Walt Felix (Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com)
Date: Thu Sep 10 2009 - 15:30:59 EDT

Well, after poking around for a bit and testing continuity across the death
splice and all, I was still getting nowhere. So I decided to "borrow" the
coil out of my other truck just to see what would happen and the darn thing
started. Put the old coil back in and it just cranked. So it looks like I
was double guessing my first thought and it was a bad coil after all.

Thanks for the help.

Walt