Re: Erratic idle

From: Ted Wiegandt (twiegandt@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 11 2009 - 00:31:28 EDT

If you have a multimeter you can check out the TPS by probing the back
of the connector. I can't remember which pins though. A search
should get it for you. I don't think the TPS has any affect on idle
though.

I think the IAC is about $80, so it is not a terribly expensive
experiment and it is easy to swap. Just make sure you clean the area
it seats into really well.

>>> ffastje@gmail.com