RE: Fan Power Source

From: bob (bocd@optonline.net)
Date: Fri Sep 11 2009 - 22:46:53 EDT

Andy & Jon,

Thanks for the schematic....and the explanation Jon. I see the relays are 50
amp and I'm using a 40... I also have my DVD / TV inverter on the same relay
so I'm not helping myself.
The guy at the factory said the amp draw can go up to 60 amps on that fan. I
ordered 2 70 amp relays....biggest I could find and I'll see how that goes.

I'll let you guys know.

Thanks,
Bob