Ram has no four wheel drive... hmm

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 15 2009 - 22:42:28 EDT

A few days ago I was up north getting some work done at the cabin, and was
hauling out debris with my 5x10 utility trailer behind the Ram. The truck was
loaded up pretty good so I decided to put it in 4-low. hmm - 4x4 indicator
light no workey... 4-hi.... hmm - 4x4 indicator light no workey...

Could be a failed light, an electrical issue, or actual 4x4-no-engage issue.
This might explain why I kept getting stuck sunday morning at the BBQ. I
honestly do not remember looking to see if the 4x4 light was on. I threw it in
gear and went - I was little more occupied with not driving off cliffs and not
hitting trees, to notice the light.

Time to see if the F***ing CAD has decided to stop working.

TerrbleTom