RE: Best rotors?

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Sat Sep 19 2009 - 09:15:48 EDT

If they make them for the Gen IIs, get the EBC Sport rotors. Best rotors I
have used, and I've had the Powersluts before. They come with a black
anti-rust coating that stays where it needs to. I've had other zinc coated
rotors before and after a few months they still rusted around the hub, but
these EBC rotors after over a year are still black everywhere but the pad
contact path.

brian cropp