RE: Remote Start Recommendations?

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Sat Sep 26 2009 - 23:01:21 EDT

Then take it to a reputable custom car audio shop. Shouldn't be more than
$150 for a basic remote start. That is if you don't think you could handle
installing one yourself. I bought an "add on" remote start for my '99 that
worked off the signals for the door locks so you could use your factory key
fob if you already have a keyless entry. Paid like $40 off Ebay and
installed it myself.

brian cropp