RE: RE: Remote Start Recommendations?

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Sun Sep 27 2009 - 10:44:41 EDT

It's really not al that complicated if you are just wiring in an add on unit
like I had that only does remote start. Now if you were trying to install a
full alarm with keyless entry and remote start then it get's a little more
involved. Shoot, even to just wire in a remote start with it's own keyfob
shouldn't be that complicated. If you can do car audio you can do that.
Most places will send you the proper wire schematics for your vehicle.

brian cropp