RE: RE: Re: RE: OT Neon coolant leak

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Sun Sep 27 2009 - 23:09:58 EDT

Either way...if the heater core (or evaporator) is leaking...the dash must
come out.

On the waterpump leaking, it's not a hard job, but will require some work on
getting the water pump out. Might as well change the timing belt while
you're that far into it. Hey...it's not as hard as a PT though (done enough
of those already).

- Bernd