from the MML(Mopar Mailing List) 1993 Dakota whole or parts in West Virginia

From: Cord (cordcord@ispmonsters.com)
Date: Fri Oct 02 2009 - 01:49:00 EDT

In case this hasn't already been posted here. I have no connection. Cord Carrick, Oregon, 08 Dak

"Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 15:28:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: <wawarnick@yahoo.com>
Subject: 1993 Dakota whole or parts
To: mml@mopar.tamu.edu

If anyone needs all or part of a 1993 Dodge Dakota V6 2WD manual tranny and posi rear, please contact me off the list. Good aluminum 6.5 foot cap on the back. Frame is rusted through in one spot. Ran when I parked it 1 1/2 years ago, now runs on starting fluid. I think the fuel pump is shot. It is not getting fuel for some reason and I don't have time to find out why. Interior reasonable, body has dents. Pictures are available. If no one wants it the salvage guy over the hill will come pick it up. I am done with Ebay and their deadbeat bidders. If I had the time I would part it out and make some money, but again, i don't have time. Thanks.
Bill Warnick
Bruceton Mills, West by God Virginia
95 Plymouth Neon
04 Intrepid SXT