V-6 Headers (Was Re: DML Digest V5 #3867)

From: Ken & Janet Olson (olsonfam@iserv.net)
Date: Sat Oct 03 2009 - 01:33:00 EDT

Some light towing and hauling. In the process of putting it back together,
so if I'm going to do it, may as well be now. Thanks for the relies.

Ken

Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 06:23:41 -0500
From: "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@dodgetrucks.org>
Subject: DML: RE: Re: DML Digest V5 #3866

Any towing or auto sports with it? Main reason for asking is that the
headers do help out with performance, but it's not very noticeable on the
daily driver...unless you are more aggressive with the truck.

- - Bernd